Sunday, December 13, 2009

proactivity

Today i am writing about a experience that i had today in light of my title.I am not from Lahore so i share a flat with my brother and a friend in Model town .For few days we were having some problems there so we decided to change are flat.For this purpose we were on mission today.Mission of finding one.But things were not going according to plan.From one state agent shop to another one but same answer we have no flat for students and bechelor's.I felt sick.I was disappointed and happenings had effect on me so simply i reacted to events in way that was totally against the book and from what i have learned.But all is not gloomy as we went in to last agent he gave us hope.so i have learned great deal from todays expericence that i should never be disappointed and should always try like writer in 7 habits righytly,pointed out that i have the rihht to chose my response to things but there ruslt is not in my hand.Being proactive can help a lot so if have lost hope and not have been proactive i would not succedded in my task.

0 comments: