Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Negative Marks for Bad Posts

Hi All

I informed you all in the beginning of this semester that copy pasting is NOT ALLOWED on this blog. You could REFER to a post by linking to it and giving your comments on it. This space was meant for a meaningful, learning exchange of opinions/thoughts. 

I believe Umer Toor installed a good rating system with thumbs up /down feedback. I don't know why that was removed. Umer please see me about that. Umer please reinstall that. And everyone is required to rate posts now. Please be fair in your ratings as I will rate the quality of your ratings also now. 

I am going to read all these posts, and the comments. And the ones i feel are just space fillers please know that i will deduct marks. If you have made poor quality posts and you know about them you HAVE to give to me in writing that you're removing them, and then remove them. Else you will face a penalty. You have time till the class on Tuesday 15th December 2009.

I REMIND YOU ALL: Please use this space to APPLY concepts learnt in class to the environment around you. 

0 comments: