Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some Effective Stress Relievers


All of us feel immensely stressed at times, and it is very important how to learn how to relieve ourselves of stress. Here are some effective stress-relievers


1. Meditation
2. Breathing
3. Playing Games
4. Nice Company
5. Laughter
6. Music
7. Take a Walk
8. Plant a Garden
9.Time Management
10. Listen To Music
11. Eat a Balanced Diet
12. Learn Assertive Communication Skills
13. Reduce Caffeine Intake
14. Don’t Procrastinate
15. Drink Green Tea

Find Out, what works best for you. I don't agree with number 13 though, since I always get a coke when stressed and it helps me, yet lots of articles reckon avoiding caffeine to be a good stress-reliever

3 comments:

Waqas Khalique said...

As you said laughter and eating balance diet are ways to stress relieving.I dont actually agree with u on both of these points.How can somebody think about laughing when he is in a lot of tension r stress.
U dont even want to eat something infact u forget all these things when ur brain is in stress.

Rabbia Nasir Amin said...

Thanks for making these points, I dint think of them, actually such issues are very subjective, the opinions on these vary from person to person

well, its applicable on me. U could say laughing is the tricky part since one can't laugh when down, but I do, thats the thing I ultimately do after a bad exam just to take my mind off it.

Rabbia Nasir Amin said...

and same is with eating.

And the important thing over here is U HAVE TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO WIPE OFF YOUR STRESS, otherwise none of the mentioned options will help u, not even music or anything. So if u get urself to eat or laugh when u r stressed next time, I hope u will feel lighter